Monday, July 12, 2010

The Famous Blue Sweater

All this time I believed it was the Audio Thief.

How many years ingrained in me to notice the signs & the timing.

That's why I kept the sweater for so long.  The Famous Blue Sweater..... The sweater I wore the night I got out of his Porsche and onto the Plane.

Yes, THAT famous blue sweater.

And, yes, the genesis (Genesis?) of the reason I believed it was he who was following, watching.... waiting.


Only now to find out, no, not the Audio Thief.  Not at all.


Instead, it is Hermes who has stolen what I would have given, freely.


Still haven't recovered my slipper.

And so I return to my Temple

to heal my wounded .... pride.

to restore my Bridle

And live to try again another day.


I left my famous blue sweater in a tiny loft apartment in Long Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment