Friday, July 16, 2010

Leaving Las Vegas

After 3 years, nearly to the day, I am Leaving Las Vegas. I have very mixed emotions about this move, but in retrospect, I am positive that I set this course in motion in March 2009. Specifically at Ostara. And in retrospect, for those who had a very fun Summer at the Rochelle House, the events that have unfolded over the past 6 weeks have been nearly pre-ordained.

I keep thinking that going home is a retreat of some sort. A kind of "giving up". And then I shake the glitter off my eyes and the past 3 years have been a fabulous experience for me personally, spiritually and professionally.

On a professional level, I obtained both my masters, and my six sigma green belt while in Las Vegas. I made my way to a fantastic company which I have a significant history with and was the genesis of when/where I fell in love. Little did I know that company would again, 15 years later, play the same role in such a significant way.

There is a part of me that feels somehow I will return. There's something about the desert….

I don't know
What takes hold
Out there in the desert cold

January 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment