Friday, December 17, 2010

Reverb10 – Day 2 December 16 – Writing

Writing

What do you do each day that doesn't contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it?

My Reverb

What does not contribute to Writing that I can eliminate daily

I took a good look at what eats up the time in my day, and I can honestly say that 10-14 hours a day is dedicated to my Career. Even if I scale it back to 12 hours I am still eating up 6a to 6p with Career oriented, aka Not Writing Activity.

Attributing 8 hours a day to sleep, that leaves 4 hours of free time per day.

One of the things I started doing, granted after the Seasons Ended, was that I scaled back TV. I really have only a handful of shows I watch, and I have them on DVR so it's not like I can't tailor the shows to my schedule.









So you can see with the season at a low, I can legitimately turn the Music on and the TV off and get to writing. There's at least 1 hour accounted for. I found the 2nd hour by really taking a good look at my Facebook, MySpace and Twitter accounts.

Twitter is easy because I can simply stop visiting the site and post from Text on my Cell phone. Facebook… well that's another story. So I have made the commitment to Subscribe to BlogHer and OwningPink, joining both. I have a goal in mind to eventually write a blog a day for each Website to keep my focus and improve my skill.


 


 

#Reverb #Reverb10 #Writing #Blog #TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment